• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Heya :)

Fiona

Hey everybody :)

Wow this is an interesting forum, I just found it the other day but I've already learned a lot from it :)

Anyways ^^ I've been interested in martial arts for a long time but I don't have much expierance. I tried ATA Tae Kwon Do for a bit last year but I think it was what you would consider a McDojo. I ended up living after my introductory lessons. I wasn't able to continue at the time partial because of money and time, I want to start up again now though. Right now I'm trying to decide what school and what style I'de like to learn but mostly I'm looking for a good Dojo.

That's about all I have for now :P

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Fiona, welcome to Karate Forums! :)

I hope you manage to find a good martial arts school in your area.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I'm trying to decide what school and what style I'de like to learn but mostly I'm looking for a good Dojo.

If you are close to this school, you might pay it a visit:

Metz's Martial Arts

916 South 10th Street

Manitowoc WI, 54220

(920)683-9772

I worked out a little with Mr. Metz and some of his students. First rate bunch! He does primarily IKCA Kenpo, but also mixes other arts as well.

Freedom isn't free!

Hello Fiona, Welcome to Karate Forums!

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

I'm trying to decide what school and what style I'de like to learn but mostly I'm looking for a good Dojo.

If you are close to this school, you might pay it a visit:

Metz's Martial Arts

916 South 10th Street

Manitowoc WI, 54220

(920)683-9772

I worked out a little with Mr. Metz and some of his students. First rate bunch! He does primarily IKCA Kenpo, but also mixes other arts as well.

Hello,

Thanks for the recommendation unfortunatly it's too far away for me to attend :(

Hello to everyone else as well and thanks for the well wishes :)