Red J

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i don't know about that... perhaps i'll get little comic strips printed on my undergarments so the person behind me can have something to read during dynamic stretching :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Camo belts are definately a no no. Also, showing up to class in a yellow jumpsuit with black stripes will get you laughed at. It's not halloween, stop being an imitation. :D

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

oh i don't know about that... perhaps i'll get little comic strips printed on my undergarments so the person behind me can have something to read during dynamic stretching :lol:

Now THAT would be funny, specially for an adult wearing them LOL.

Laurie F

i am from a traditionalist background so i have been told that the idea of the uniform is that it is not a distraction during a training session. All of these flashy bright colored gi's make no sence to me.

Draw close to god, and god will draw close to you. James 4:8

If your uniform is that transparent, wear no under garments:)

From the front, that will be funny-if your thingy is small from the A/C.