Most embarrassing MA moment

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During a freestyle combat session, we were learning a move where when someone throws a straight punch at you, you stack a step back and do a little jumping kick to the opponents chin while holding his extended hand. So my friend (who was instructing us since the usual intructor was absent) explained us the move, and then I went : "Oh! You mean like this?" Procededed to demonstrate but slipped and fell right on my bum in front of class. Stretched a leg muscle too :( .

Not in training but last week me and all the instructors from the club I attend drove up to Chesham for a Patrick MCCarthy seminar. For some reason my bladder decided that I was about 4 years old and I had to keep getting them to stop so that I could pee. It was so embarrassing because they were all taking the mick as once again a little voice from the back said "Umm is there a service station nearby?). It was quite ridiculous actually. Luckily I could take it all with good humour, they were only taking the p*ss! (Pun FULLY intended ;))

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum