• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Most embarrassing MA moment

Sensei walked across stomachs during crunches and made me fart.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate when that happens!

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside of the occasional groin shot....(always funny?) :o

When I was a greenbelt, were lined up doing kicking drills for a jumping front kick. Sensei kept yelling to me more snap! more snap on the kick!

Well I snapped the next one so hard the end of my belt shot up and whipped me in the eye. :wink: I had one heck of a shiner for a couple of weeks. Still hasn't let me live that one down yet...... :roll:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

Once upon a time, I had rejoined my first instructors class after we reconciled some old differences. I wore my very first heavy weight gi to class. It was fairly old and ragged. We were doing a stretching routine. I bent over to stretch and there was a loud tearing sound. You guessed it. My gi pants ripped right down the back seam. At least I was wearing underwear and not just a strap and cup. :P

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

When I was a greenbelt, were lined up doing kicking drills for a jumping front kick. Sensei kept yelling to me more snap! more snap on the kick!

Well I snapped the next one so hard the end of my belt shot up and whipped me in the eye. :wink: I had one heck of a shiner for a couple of weeks. Still hasn't let me live that one down yet...... :roll:

I had that happen once. I was also a green belt at the time. My belt was a little too long, but I was too lazy to ask for a shorter one. We did a jump kick back kick combo (or something like that). I jumped up and my belt whacked me in the eye, then I turned for the back kick fast, and my hair whipped around and got my in the other eye. I didn't get a shiner, but I couldn't see for the rest of the class.

Oh don't mention farts :lol: I had a few "sneak out" during class.

Laurie F

I once had the privilege of making up a class in the black belt class (I'm not quite there yet) and I was training with this amazing black belt woman whom I really look up to. I was really working as hard as I could, and worked up a great sweat... we were doing crunches where one partner throws a medicine ball on to your stomach as you're crunching up... well I was doing the crunch, and she threw the ball at my stomach, and my timing was off and I hadn't really flexed properly yet... SNOT flew out of my nose, all over the place, on the ball... OMG! I was so embarassed!

Damn near knocked my self out while working on the heavy bag. Doing combos and threw an uppercut, slipped a little in the mud (training outside, not a dirty dojo), and smacked myself right in the upper lip/nose.

fun for all.

SNOT flew out of my nose, all over the place, on the ball

:lol: :lol: Toooo Funny .... YOU WIN ! :karate:

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• 2 months later...

We were grappling in my TSD class, and I was paired up with my instructor's wife (who is rather young). Well, while we were both rolling around on the ground, some how my right hand slipped inside her gi and, well, the instructor saw me.

The greatest clarity is profound silence.

I've never had a really big embarassing moment yet... just the little brainfarts you get once in awhile like doing line drills and blanking out on basic techniques or getting lost in a form because you mind wandered.

I guess that's embarassing enough though...

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilites, but in the expert's there are few."

Mine happenned when I was practicing by myself , but i was doing straight leg front kicks ( for dynamic stretching ) outside , and i'm not sure if i pulled my torso down, or just swung my leg up higher than i thought possible, but i managed to knee myself in the glasses, bending them out of shape and leaving a nice cut from where the frames gauged under my eye :roll: that was fun explaining to everybody .... :lol:

"I once thought that life was a mixed bag, now I know it's just a bag of all"