• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite drink

aefibird

It's an acquired taste. I loathed it when I first tried it. Months later, I needed energy fast and decided to give it another chance. Strangely enough, I liked it from the first sip of that can! I guess my taste buds evolved (or de-evolved, in some people's eyes :P). :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strananberry smoothie

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

and red bull? you can stomach that stuff? i got a free can once and couldn't even finish it. cough syrup-y, if i can remember right.

Yes, I can't stand Red Bull either. :dead: Bleaugh!

I like most other drinks, though, even the concotions that my friends and I used to make when we were still at school. Anyone for a mix of milk, cola, pineapple juice, dandelion and burdock, orange cordial, blackcurrant syrup, lime juice and cherryade?? We made that once and it smelt and looked revolting. I was dared to drink the whole thing (about a pint of it)... so I did! It wasn't too bad actually.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

if you're ever at a drinks machine with a cup, do a mix of equal parts fanta, coke and 7-up/sprite.

what you get is a quite pleasant drink that unfortunately looks like the remains of a toilet that hasn't been flushed properly.

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.

my favourite drink is pernod and fresh orange. Also works with absynth if you cant hack the stuff neat.

Also, dooleys and milk is nice.

my worst is a cheeky vimto, it brings back awful memories of my 20th birthday when i had 2 pints of it to finish off my night (i was already fairly drunk!) and well lets just say was ill for quite a while LOL!