• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite drink

aefibird

Oh yeah, I'm also a tea freak. I love any sort of tea. Lapsang Souchong or Earl Grey are my faves.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With meals I'll do Diet Coke or Iced Tea (I'm a programmer too). Somethines Root Beer or Dr Pepper.

Social drinking is rum and coke. I do like coconut rum and coke too. Skaked, not stirred. :P

At home I'll do either wine (Char or Zin) or frozen daiquiris (white russian or pina colada). Here in the new Orleans area we have drive through daiquiris, so it's really convienent. During the Christmas holidays I enjoy the eggnog dauquiris.

But I do drink plenty of water all day.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Water or Fresh made fruit smoothies

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

When I visited Ireland, my favorite alcoholic drink became Guinness on tap, but only the stuff you can get there in Ireland. Guiness just doesn't taste the same in the States as it does over there for some reason. I bet they just don't let the "good stuff" leave the island. :P

As for my 2nd favorite alcoholic drink, the Margarita, only one pub in all of Dublin knew how to make a proper Margarita, and it was called the Lone Star Pub (or something like that - Yea Texas!!), but even though they had the machines that made them "frozen", the bar staff wasn't familiar with the term "frozen Margarita". I was amused with that, wondering what thoughts ran through their head as they tried to understand what I meant. :P

My favorite non-alky drink, probably what I drink the most of, Diet Dr. Pepper!!

2nd fave, a nice Caramel Machiatto from four bucks... er, I mean Starbucks!

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

Oh Rachel I can't believe you like that disgusting Lapsang Souchang tea - euww! I used to work in a tea/coffee shop and every time someone new started work, we tricked them into trying that drink just so we could see their expressions of absolute disgust!!!!

As you can imagine, it was a boring job! :wink:

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

Soda: Diet Pepsi

Non carbonated: Propel fitness water (black cherry)

Whiskey: Jack Daniels single barrel (when I can find it)

Mixed drink: ewww, none, well except for crown and coke

Beer: Schulteiss, when I was in Germany, now its a bud light, but only after a day of hiking or other outdoor stuff in the summer.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

Oh Rachel I can't believe you like that disgusting Lapsang Souchang tea - euww! I used to work in a tea/coffee shop and every time someone new started work, we tricked them into trying that drink just so we could see their expressions of absolute disgust!!!!

Ah, I think I'm just a freak. :P

I'm the only person I know who likes L.S. tea - everyone I know who's tried it thinks it's gross.

Drink of choice this particular minute? Tsing Tao beer, courtesy of my local Cantonese takeaway! :up:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!