• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite food

aefibird

What's your favourite food?

Mine is Thai chicken noodles for savoury, with any sort of chocolate for sweet.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....right now, i can't get enough japanese food.

satsuma in soho is my current haunt.

if you see a short chinese guy with fuzzy hair and a green t-shirt on with a really cute chinese girl with short hair, that'd be me and my friend.....

hold on, darn, being in soho, every other guy in there is going to be short and chinese with fuzzy hair....

um, sorry.

i just had to mention her again.

i'm still going through that phase when i can't get her out of my mind and even a passing mention of her makes me smile....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Hey, I've been to Satsuma!! The last time I was in London I went there. I agree, good food. Not too jaw-droppingly expensive either (not compared to other places).

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

hehe,

i think we've just decided on the place we will eat if we ever get to meet up like we planned....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Kobe Filet Minion, with a nice big lobster tail, a bowl of lobster bisque, some potatos au gratin with the best cheese..some garlic sauteed asparagus spears, with a freshly made dark brown bread.

with either a apples crisp type of a desert, or a cheesecake with a raspberry sauce over the top.

Korean food! My honey and I got so addicted to it, we learned to cook it LOL (cheaper than going out for it all the time).

I also like (Japanese) Sushi, saki, and Tariaki (sp) shrimp. Chinese food is good, too. I like a lot of that, also (too much to name). Italian food was my first fav. Pasta based stuff rocks! Garlic bread, a glass of red wine, and a big salad .... mmmmmmmmm :D

Laurie F

i'm gonna' have to go with the very generic answer of pizza. it really dosen't matter what kind, i'll eat it. especially if it's from pizans, the local pizza place. dear god, it's the greatest pizza ever. my dad used to take me there when i was wee, because my dojo wasn't to far away. if you're ever in madison, WI, goto university square and check it out. this goes double for you, kamiya :D

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai