• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate in Beijing

Monkeymagic

Does anyone know of a karate club (which teaches in english) in Beijing? I have just moved out here??

:karate:

'Karate is a set of beliefs and practices that are never grasped in their totality and that generate more knowledge and more practices' Krug (2001)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You know, I'm sure they use the japanese terminology.

Any reputable dojo will use the japanese terminology.

When I train I don't really need much more than the terminology.

I dont' see language being that big of a deal.

Welcome to the club... i'm looking for a Karate club too but no luck as well. I've also tried looking for a Judo club ... no luck as well. There's Brazilian Jujitsu and Taekwando though.

I practise"d" (can't anymore because there's none in Beijing, as far as i'm concerned) Shotokan Karate. You?

You know, I'm sure they use the japanese terminology.

Any reputable dojo will use the japanese terminology.

When I train I don't really need much more than the terminology.

I dont' see language being that big of a deal.

But they'll also speak in chinese...not sure i'll follow too well yet

:bawling:

'Karate is a set of beliefs and practices that are never grasped in their totality and that generate more knowledge and more practices' Krug (2001)

Welcome to the club... i'm looking for a Karate club too but no luck as well. I've also tried looking for a Judo club ... no luck as well. There's Brazilian Jujitsu and Taekwando though.

I practise"d" (can't anymore because there's none in Beijing, as far as i'm concerned) Shotokan Karate. You?

I've been asking around but no luck. Been here for just over a month now. I'll keep looking if you do. Please tell me of anything you hear of. I live at Capital Paradise.

:idea: