• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Why you should do Muay Thai is becuase it is a very good self defence martial art and also you leran more things in it then just lerning how to fight......but my favorite reason to do muay thai is because

I was walking down the street one day and 4 ninja's jumped me :bawling: one took out a throwing star and threw it at me but i snached it out of the air.....they all charged me and with my furious elbows and punches and round houses the 4 ninjas were no match for the awsome power of muay thai

thier was a girls dorm. close by and they all seen me and they flacked around me and the story ends with a grin staring into the distance,,, :lol:

Todays Tomorrow

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

it is a very good self defence martial art

Funny I thought it was primarily an offensive style with little self defense.

But from the rest of your post I have to assume you are a comedian anyways :brow:

man, i dont know about you, but im sick of being jumped by ninjas just because i killed their master. bastards. (and slept with his wife.)

anyway- lucky, doesnt it being an offensive art make it a good defensive art? they way i figure it, on the street, offense IS most of your defense.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli