• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tricks for quickly disabling an opponent.

knee > crotch.

If you're the kinda person who likes to fight 'clean' (super oxymoronic), then I suppose a solid snap punch to the upper lip would mop up the situation nicely.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say a knee to the stomach region, then a Kenstui Uchi on the head... Both have good, and sensitive pressure points (but the ones on head are highly dangerous, hence the ban by WKF)... :D

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

Of course, if by end a fight you mean kill them, a blade hand under the side of the jaw with a good deal of force can definatly make a difference lol. I always enjoyed grabbing the hair close to the root while punching them in the face with the other hand. It's a good way to get a gorilla to beg.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

• 1 year later...

Man you guys are violent :(..... and its awesome!!! :D most untrained opponents are not ready for a low kick, or any kick really? but I cant say much cause I haven't ever kicked in a fight either..

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

I strongly believe that there as no tricks when it comes to martial arts , and that the more skillful won will have the victoy.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

I strongly believe that there as no tricks when it comes to martial arts , and that the more skillful won will have the victoy.

okay, but I can be a sneaky little sneak sometimes.. :dodgy: but I also agree too..

You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent. -Henri Ducard

I am not so sure. Everyone has a weakness. Even the most skilled fighters can have a weakness. One may be overconfidence. Another is the fact that not many craniums can withstand a solid thwack with a lead pipe, either.