• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UFC fights/fighters

Whos is your favorite UFC fighter?

And whats your favorite fights?

I'd have to say Royce Gracie, he's the best an I wish he'd come back to show people like Tito Ortiz how things are done.

One of my favorite fights or should I say funniest was the boxer who took on Gracie and had a freaking boxing glove on his left hand and was trying to punch Gracie and with Gracie shot in, as soon as the boxer hit the ground the corner flag was thrown in. His whole strategy was to try to punch out gracie and if that didnt work and he got on the ground for his corner to stop the fight before he got hurt. Very comical

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Royce Gracie will most likely not fight in the UFC again, he cant handle the bodies and the athletisism the fighters have today.

the boxer goes way way back, before they had a good matchmaker in charge, you wont be seeing any mismatches like that again i hope :)

My favorites have to be Vitor, Couture, Lidell, Nogiera...

All are great athletic specimens, and great all around fighters, all 4 of them could take Royce out in a fairly easy match i believe.

I was a little upset recently as I thought I was going to ahve the shot to fight David Tank Abbott, unfortunately he convienently had other places to be i guess.

I think sometime next year you will be seeing me compete in either UFC, Pride, or K1

stay tuned :)

Hey, Lucky, I'll look forward to that! But don't get in too much of a hurry. I just worked a little (light work, at least for him!) with someone who does that. He told me about a friend who went pro too soon. Guy only had three ameture fights under him. He got destroyed. They let him go back to amature status, but he said they don't allways. Any way, keep us posted. We'll be rootin for you!

As an aside, you'll be happy to know that I have perfected the tap !

Great defensive move. I really like it! 8)

Freedom isn't free!

really lucky? do let us know when that comes around. too bad too, i hate that tank bastard- id love to see you kick his *.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

Vitor Belfore (sp) is the man.

Best fight prob. the Kieth Hackney beating the big fat guy in one of the early UFC's. The one Hackney broke his hand on the guys head.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

well I am actually already a Pro fighter, I listed some of my experience in my introduction post, or another post.

But I have to say i am surprised they even let the guy go back to amateur.

But the funny thing is there is alot more money and work for amateurs :)

because its all paid under the table, basically once you go pro, your only choice if you want to make the money is to go the top shows, other then that there really is no advantages to turning pro unless your a boxer

Luckykboxer, good luck with your bout in UFC/Pride/K1. (Which is it most likely to be?)

I'm sure everyone here on KF will be rootin' for you! :karate:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I don't watch UFC much, but I did see a few. I don't know the guy's name, but he would get someone in an armbar almost everytime, and make them tap out. I thought that was cool (I'm a big fan of armbars :D ).

Laurie F

most likely it will be K1 first.

there have been some talks back and forth but nothing serious enough yet, I would estimate 2-3 more serious fights on my end and it will be a done deal.

I think UFC or Pride will come... most likely i will be ina king of the cage or extreme fight first.... /shrug but i expect all that to come after k1