• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the mullet

Vito

actually, me and some of the people at my dojang traced the very downfall of society to saturday morning cartoons. GI Joe always had that special message at the end, as did the ninja turtles. now you have that pokemon stuff where a bunch of little fuzzy things shoot weird things and what not. kids today. we need school house rock back! that'll fix us...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if it's the same in the US, but over here in the UK, the Ninja Turtles and mullets are back in fashion... aaaaaagh!!!

Ninja Turtles are having re-runs, so all the kiddies are clamouring for the toys again.

Teenage lads (of questionable taste) are having a mini revial of the mullet. I have a friend who's younger brother has a black, purple & blond mullet. The scary thing is that he thinks he looks really cool. The even scarier thing is that all his forends at school agree with him!!

The 1980's - the decade that taste forgot.

Now, it's back from the dead and haunting us again. There'll be a Karate Kid revival soon, just you wait and see...

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

heh heh. we tried to bring the ninja turtles back with a remake of the cartoon, but to no avail. it's not very good and has yet to catch on. what did a little better was our he-man remake :D now THERE was a gem from the 80's :lol:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

The 1980's - the decade that taste forgot

not quite.

i like to think of it as

the decade that taste ignored...

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

GAH, :x none of you know what you're talking about! You never had it so good! BRING BACK THE 80'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sob* ok, I think I'm all right now.

Actually I'm surprised to be defending the 80's, considering I was only around for 8 years of that decade. ^_^

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

The mullet has to be the worst hairstyle on the face of this planet. No wonder the rest of the world hates the west..cuz we got these jagoff's running around with those dirty looking hick hairstyles.

It is true however that people who achieve the rank of black belt have mullets. We have alot of other jiu jitsuka from other clubs coming to the dojo I train at and they are rocking the "sho-lo", "kentucky waterfall" "business in the front, party in the back" type hairstyles.

it is quite sad..

You cannot tell me there is nobody on this forum who doesnt have a mullet.

has anyone ever heard of the mullet hunter? hes classic, kind of like the milfhunter, but instead of hunting milfs, he hunts mullets....cunning that

I saw a clip of him sneak up on some unsuspecting mullet sporter playing on an arcade game, take a pair of scissors, and take a chunk right out of his mullet. now thats confidence

You cannot tell me there is nobody on this forum who doesnt have a mullet.

Yeah, but who's gonna be brave enough to own up to it?? AND provide the photographic evidence! :brow: :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...