• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the mullet

Vito

Odysseus, a mullet is a hair style where the front of the hair is short and the back is long. y'know, "buisness up front, party in the back". they were fairly popular in the 80's, another reason i'm glad they're over. geh, mullets, tiny shorts, neon colors, big scrunchies, and nothing but synthesizers!

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a child of the 80's, battousai, I have to say, are you insane! Don't you remember all the cool toys we had back then! I was all about Rainbow Brite and My Little Pony. And the Popples! Remember the Popples! What's wrong with you man!

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

psh; what are you talking about? it was ACTUALLY all about the ninja turtles, ghostbusters, police academy, and the karate kid. oh, and top gun. and patrick swayzee. all of my toys were related to to the aforementioned titles. well, titles and name. and slap wraps. i had plenty o' those. i still have one or two lying around :blush:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Dont forget Mask, ThunderCats, G.I. Joe and Transformers. Plus the best M.A. move of the time Gymkata.

Kendo is like starwars and everyone gets to be Darth Vader.

"Luke, I am your sensei"

Heck yeah, the Ninja Turtles! Now you're sounding more like my alter ego again, battousai. ^_^

SaiFightsMs: http://www.popples.org/

They're basically these stuffed creatures, and they had pouches. You could use the pouches to fold them into a ball. ^_^

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

OK, G.I. Joe rocked, but c'mon, Gymkata? I was like totally a yellow belt back then and it was grody to the max, fer shure!

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

what lucky? i live in reno half the year, and i dont see any mullets. just curious, why were you in reno?

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

/chuckles

for the national mullet convention... why else would i be there? :P

no seriously though i had a friend who just graduated from UNR this year and he played ball, when ever i was around there i couldnt help but notice the overwhelming amount of mullets.

/shrug