• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

An Intro!

:) Hi everyone,

I too am new here, but have been looking through the site for a week now, and reallly like it. What a great MA site!!

My name is Dan, But I am not a "Dan" yet! :roll: I have a red belt in the Songahm style of TKD, through the ATA. I have been doing this for 2 years now, and simply love it, and have found I wish I would have started younger. 58 yo now. Actually, I found I enjoy all MA, as in my own reseach I have learned a little bit about all of them, which I have applied to my own personal use.

Anyway, Hi again all.

Yours in the MA,

:karate:

Song

"Never Give Up"-"Never Surrender"

Tim Allen -- Galaxy Quest

songfghtr

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello Dan, welcome to KF !

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

:) I would just like to thank everyone who took the time to welcome me to the site.

Also, to Saifights, don't know your age, but the exercise definately helps keep the body and mind fit. Don't know about you, but I bet we can do things now that people half our age only wish they could do!!

:karate:

Thanks again all! Sincerely, Song

"Never Give Up"-"Never Surrender"

Tim Allen -- Galaxy Quest

songfghtr