• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

karate philosophy VS. female vanity.

k4karate

As far as making a smug comment about you, I have no need to do that, you did pretty good yourself trying to paint me as the villain and you as the victim, all the while doing the same thing you accuse me of doing and try to make me look bad. Ill let you ponder that.

really? don't you think you are being a bit of a drama queen here?

i already appologized in advance if you take offence, plus, that post was in no way even about me. i said your points were just as valid as the other forum member. i did not once say you were evil or your points were not valid, all i said was that the other persons opinions were just as valid as yours.

but you do a good job of illustrating my point. you tend to take comments that don't agree with your opinion as personal attacks on yourself.

As far as me thinking I am right well, isnt that the meaning of an opinion, you feel you are right so you have an opinion, and if you believe you are right you debate your opinion to opposing views to see if it holds up?

how can your own opinion not hold up if you "THINK YOU ARE RIGHT"?

you should think about replying to posts with an outlook of:

"hey, i've got an idea about this issue and i firmly believe in it".

not: " i think i am right".

how do you "KNOW" you are right? thinking and knowing are two very different things. i'm sure that the people whom oppose your posts also

"think" they are right.

all i was trying to say in my last post to you was, yes you have some key points but so do those who oppose your veiws. there is no reason to get testy because someone decides to post an opinion you don't like.

there are no villians OR victims here,

apparently just the occassional drama queen.

Yes, I can wear this while doing karate.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I participated in this thread at the onset and decided to step back and read while this thread deteriorated. This is my observation:

K4karate, you asked for input... and didn't like what you heard. You then argued your position, and the responses you received were sufficient to counter your arguments, but you persisted. That's when i stepped off and Luckyboxer stepped on.

Luckyboxer was quite a bit more brusque than necessary, and this was exploited by the troll known as Kazuya, who is arguing points merely for the sake of pressing Lucky's buttons. Lucky, still showing himself to be a bit green to the antics of people in public forums, falls for it hook, line and sinker, letting his temperment be played with under the guise of debate.

Unfortunately, you returned to the thread and decided to continue where Kazuya left off... pressing the buttons that Kazuya exposed.

All in all, there's no real drama queens. Just opportunists. I think this thread has run its course.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

I participated in this thread at the onset and decided to step back and read while this thread deteriorated. This is my observation:

K4karate, you asked for input... and didn't like what you heard. You then argued your position, and the responses you received were sufficient to counter your arguments, but you persisted. That's when i stepped off and Luckyboxer stepped on.

Luckyboxer was quite a bit more brusque than necessary, and this was exploited by the troll known as Kazuya, who is arguing points merely for the sake of pressing Lucky's buttons. Lucky, still showing himself to be a bit green to the antics of people in public forums, falls for it hook, line and sinker, letting his temperment be played with under the guise of debate.

Unfortunately, you returned to the thread and decided to continue where Kazuya left off... pressing the buttons that Kazuya exposed.

All in all, there's no real drama queens. Just opportunists. I think this thread has run its course.

Nicely put and observed.

haha, anyways, appearance isnt whats important in martial arts....so don't worry about it, if they think its odd, let 'um, its your decision on how you look...and when you show that you are serious about ma's and advance well...they will realize that thats what you are truely about.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

opps! didn't know i was pushing any buttons.

i saw kazuya and luckyboxer pushing it back and forth, post after post,

i thought i was putting a stop to that.

PS whitewarlock, no, i didn't like what i heard, but i did except it.

i have not posted any arguments "for" make-up in the dojo (in several weeks), that was kazuya and various others.

Yes, I can wear this while doing karate.