• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks

Yeah, I am starting to get the proper "technique" down. I notice that it wasn't so much my shins hurting as it was the ligaments and tendons in my foot and legs from hitting the bag wrong.

I notice when hitting properly that it doesn't hurt at all. Bring the knee up, and twist your hips swinging your body creating leverage bringing the blade of my shin downwards toward the bag. I love it.

Technique is very important.

Any tips for training.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
:) Yeah, thats a cut kick, but the basis MT roundhouse comes straight up and the angle of your foot on the floor makes it turn into the target. Still yours shins should killingu if u r using a thai bag or heavy bag properly packed. :bawling:

Donkey

tips for training...

whenever you do punching on your heavy bag, do it like a boxer. surely you know how to punch by now, so focus on where your feet are, how they are positioned, etc. are you pushing into a cross with your hind foot, are you twisting properly when you hook, are you telegraphing your jab... etc.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli