• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

AKA Grand Nationals and WSKF World Finals

miguksaram

The American Karate Association is proudly hosting the 40th Annual AKA Nation Championship, along with the World Sport Karate Federation's 1st Annual World Championship, in Chicago Illinos on October 29-30. We are currently signing up vendors who would be interested in displaying their products at this huge event. This is a very significant undergoing as it marks the 40th anniversary of one of the oldest karate tournaments in America as well as it is ringing the first world championship for the youngest national circuit to explode on the sport karate scene today. We are very excited about this upcoming event. We would like to invite your company to participate as one of the vendors and possibly a sponsor. If interested, please contact myself or Sensei John Sharkey and let us know which avenue you would be more interested in pursuing and we can send you the neccessary information to look over. Or if you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or Sensei John Sharkey at 630-369-8055. We thank you for your time and consideration for this event.

With respect,

Jeremy M. Talbott

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello to all. I have just finished putting together the Vendor and

Sponsor package for the AKA Grand Nationals. A few of you have

contacted me from this list and others and expressed interest in being a vendor or a sponsor. If those people, and others are welcomed as well, are still

intersted please send me your address and I will mail the programs out

to you by tomorrow. Thanks.

With respect,

Jeremy

martialscience@hotmail.com

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh