• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

where in Cali are you located?

there are many many events going on every weekend in all styles and skill levels.

I attend some type of competition nearly every weekend.

last weekend i was in mexico for some no holds barred fights.

this weekend its up to long beach for the long beach international championships.

next weekend its smoker fights for kickboxing and boxing.

and august 14th its up to LA for grappling competitions

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"age and treachery will overcome youth and energy"

umm.. that quote means that while youre young and full of energy now, youll eventually get old and your body will betray you.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

No, it means that the "little tricks" you learn in life with experience and practice will overcome a younger and less experienced person. It has nothing to do your body betraying you. The point is that one may not be able to do things exactly as they did in the past, but they can have a knowlege of things that wil help them to overcome youthful opponents.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

you know, i used to know that. i think i need to hang out with more intelligent people.

maybe that explains why theres age limits for certain politicians (the president has to be so old and all that). if a politician cant betray you, what has the world come to?

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

i think i need to hang out with more intelligent people.

lol, that's why you come to Karate Forums! :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

mixed martial arts.

generally it entails the recent launch into fighters combining multiple martial arts to make them a better fighter at all ranges.

for the most part it entails a grappling martial art, a striking martial art, that being either a combo fo kickboxing and boxing,.... although others are used