• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

a bleeding lip and a very sore jaw

:eek:

I advise against that type of training so early in your training. If you are going to train with a more experianced fighter, than its on him to make sure to work with you and teach you the basics.

I frown upon this guys way of handeling it. Its comparable to me as a black belt tearing into a white belt and saying "keep your guard up". Makes no sense cuz the white belt is not experianced enough to be able to know how to properly relact.

I would tell this guy to go jump in a lake...cuz he's a moron for doing that.

Hasta!!

Slider

2nd degree black belt

Kenpo Karate

Check out "Koldsteel" Enterprises. We offer a wide variety of aluminum samurai swords for training or competition. All of these swords are light as a feather, but look awsome.

Http://hometown.aol.com/koldsteel504/myhomepage.html

[ This Message was edited by: Slider on 2002-01-15 15:24 ]

Check out "Koldsteel" Enterprises. We offer a wide variety of aluminum samurai swords for training or competition. All of these swords are light as a feather, but look awsome.

Http://hometown.aol.com/koldsteel504/myhomepage/profile.html

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some clubs have a form of "mentoring" or a "sempai role" when it comes to an upper belt sparring with a much lower belt. It is the job of the upper belt to challange the parnter without killing them. It is the role of the junior student to do their best.

The first time one of our senior ranking student spars with someone new to sparring they are reminded of what their role is.