• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2001-12-24 01:52, Angus wrote:

Heh, my friends just think i'm a trouble maker Sai... But i don't ask them to fight or help me out - i just do the duty on my own...

Hmmm, so what have i done lately? Nothing much. I've been practicing my grappling with my girlfriend :brow: :brow: Ya see, she puts me in her guard while i.... um.... oh yes, there's children reading this board isn't there... Hehehe.

Angus :karate: :up:

Its OK Angus, I don't mind. Carry on :grin:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

lol g, now why would you think that Angus was about to say a dirty story? He couldve just been about to mention some really brutal maneuvers, the sort of knowledge that shouldnt be placed in the wrong hands and you never know with innocent children! :razz:

Btw Angus, you wrote that the WKO tries to keep students closed minded and not allowing them to fight other styles?? How so??

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

Dirty stories? I've got a million of 'em! Plus i've got video evidence, but that's for another time.. Hahaha...

Jiggy - Well, not so much lately since the All-styles competitions have come in, but karate used to have it's own little tournaments and didn't like its students participating outside of their art. Even now, when i go to a traditional karate class i am treated 'unfairly' and made fun of when i disagree with certain manouvres, and try and enlighten them... But it happens for a reason i guess... Don't quite know what that is, but there's a reason!

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

your topic says

you wanna fight.. fight me

your answer "yes "

j/k ..lol

well If I was mouthing off and 10 people came to me to beat me up I guess well I would

A-run

B-see if can let it slip

C-KICK SOME A§§

D-don't have one :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"