You wanna fight... Fight me!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i'm sorry pal. I reckon it's all the World Karate Organisation's fault for trying to keep their students closed minded and all that. They aren't allowed to enter competitions against other styles and all that. It's lame.

Ah well.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Kind of sounds a bit like a soap opera. As the word revoleves around Angus.

I mean no insult Angus I find you to be a very interesting fellow. And I kind of enjoy your exploits.

It did take a lot of control to just turn and walk out of that dojo. Wonder what kind of expressions they had?

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, my friends just think i'm a trouble maker Sai... But i don't ask them to fight or help me out - i just do the duty on my own...

Hmmm, so what have i done lately? Nothing much. I've been practicing my grappling with my girlfriend :brow: :brow: Ya see, she puts me in her guard while i.... um.... oh yes, there's children reading this board isn't there... Hehehe.

Angus :karate: :up:

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

my sensei used to teach at another club where i first met him at......he got in an arguement with the head sensei there and then he left to make his own dojo where i train now........this happened about 2 years ago and there is a pretty big beef between the two clubs....there havent been any challenges but we have fought some of those fighters in tournaments but nothing too major

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock