• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sensei Enoeda's Cancer Fund.

Red Triangle student

Thise of you who don't know who sensei Enoeda was, well he was the Chief instructor of the KUGB before he passed away last year.

His wife has set up a generous Cancer fund towards Children with Cancer in memory of him since he loved Children so much.

Check it out on http://www.kugb.org/

^^^ Is also a very good website! :)

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I wish I followed that rule! ^^ I hate Losing!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

cool, day, anyway,what has this site got on it? I cant get onto it.... :kaioken:

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

You've been on it tons of times! What are you on about you cant get onto it?

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

When i try to get on it now, it loads up like the hollow, and i cant be bothered waiting.

Oh, well try deleting some of the crap youve got on your computer! lol. Its so crammed up with files im surpirised you can do anything. When you out things in the recycle bin, try deleting things from the recycle bin, youll have more space.

I already have and its working now.Hmmm, this site is never gonna get the gallery added to it, is it.

LOL! I know yea, I asked Bob, remember? I was a bit cheeky, I said: " I'm not being funny or anything, but it needs updating." LOL! When I think about it now i was dead cheeky.