• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

poll about relationships past.

sometimes I miss my ex and I don't understand why?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. sometimes I miss my ex and I don't understand why?

• yes
    • no
    • hell no

^at least you let her have it^. may girlfriends have a tendancy to borrow my stuff, break up with me, and never return it :kaioken:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I regret parting with my dog.

Talking about dogs, i used to have this doberman that was just the smartest creature i ever met. I remember her fondly, and with sadness.

Interestingly enough, i gloss right over the fact i had to wash that stinky dog quite a bit, that i had to run around the lawn picking up her poops, that i was allergic to her, and even about the fleas she occasionally fostered.

Just like any relationship, i forget the bad... remember the good... and feel the ping of pain in my heart if i dwell too long in memory lane.

Go figure, eh?

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing to be ashamed about missing your ex. I have gotten over my ex a long time ago. i hate my ex's guts with a passion but i do miss her at times...no no scratch that....i dont miss my ex as much as i miss the good times that i had with her. from time to time i do catch myself thinking about my ex and the time we spent together but if she were to come back to me one day i would tell her to go away. i am a completely different person now. i dont regret ever meeting her because i live my life with no regrets. everything that has happened to me has happend for a reason and has shaped me into the person i am today. so i have no regrets at all. i've done things that are stupid and so forth however i've learned from those mistakes and they've made me a better person

not all relationships working out but its too bad so sad and you move on.

i'm seeing another girl now and she is everything i ever wanted in a girl. we fight from time to time but who doesnt fight? i just keep in check all the reasons why my previous relationship failed and i make sure i dont get too into the girl im with now.

rambled enough...dont wanna start sounding like Dr. Phil

My current boyfriend far outshines any other I've had. :D

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt