• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

poll about relationships past.

sometimes I miss my ex and I don't understand why?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. sometimes I miss my ex and I don't understand why?

• yes
    • no
    • hell no

curious...today is the one year marking my ex-girlfriend moving away to another state and sometimes I still think about her. It's alot easier now than it was 6 months ago but....together for 4 years. :(

anyone else ever have thoughts of an ex creep in out of nowhere?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've got 2 ex-s and I really don't miss them. We've agreed on remaining friends, but we don't go out together. It's just that we say hello if we bump on each other on the street. :D

As for finding the right guy .. same here. I've been with him for almost 2 great years and I still fall in love with him each day. For the first time in my life I think about a family and even some kids (though I was scared to death about it months ago).

For a year I missed my first true love when she ran off with a marine, who later dumped her with two kids in the middle of Florida. Luckily i got run over, and the head injury i received pretty much wiped away most of the relationship from my memory. :roll:

For many years i missed a woman who mysteriously ended our relationship. She didn't want to open her bedroom door after coming back from a trip to Mexico. I joined the military shortly thereafter, and for years i wondered if she had been pregnant with my child. A good many years later, i found out she met this guy in Mexico... and got all confused as to what she wanted, so she decided to dump me and go marry the father of her first child. :roll:

Others i have missed, for short periods... but life goes on, and so do the lives of those you used to know. Nobody waits around for you... so move on. ;)

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Sometimes I occasionally miss one of my ex's, but I think that's more to do with the fact that I tend to remember the good times with him more than the bad.

The fact that he was (and probably still is) a right seems to have escaped my memory when I start to miss him.

Still, if he turned up on my doorstep tomorrow begging forgiveness and wanting to start again I would have no hesitation in slamming the door in his face.

As Warlock said... life goes on. It can be good to look back on situations in your life & remember them with fondness, but it doesn't mean I want to go there again.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

"For a year I missed my first true love when she ran off with a marine, who later dumped her with two kids in the middle of Florida. Luckily i got run over, and the head injury i received pretty much wiped away most of the relationship from my memory. "

oh my... well that's one way to do it.

yeah, but as pointed out in the age thread, i'm just 18. i assume that comes with being young and once i'm a wee bit older i'll realise i was just being naive and emotional. we'll see. still get that tingly feeling whenever i see her. as seems to be the point being made, life goes on.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

. still get that tingly feeling whenever i see her. as seems to be the point being made, life goes on.

Well, I can't actually see her from another state. That might be another good thing. Kinda like that one. 8)

I let her have our pitbull bcuz we do stupid things when we're in love...I don't even get reports on how my dog is doing..I don't know if he's alive or ........can't say it!! I raised "ozzy"..brought him home..he was the size of a hamster for gods sake.

I regret parting with my dog.