• over 50

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

Talking about IDs, I've been going into a certain pub in York since the age of about 15, and always told the bouncers that I was 21! I can't imagine why the believed me, especially when I got my fake date of birth muddled up on several occasions! But last January, I had my 18th birthday party in this pub, and of course there were balloons and badges with 18 today! written all over them. At the bar they were kind of confused - 'I though you were already 21!' but of course they couldn't refuse me then! :D

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

Talking about IDs, I've been going into a certain pub in York since the age of about 15, and always told the bouncers that I was 21! I can't imagine why the believed me, especially when I got my fake date of birth muddled up on several occasions! But last January, I had my 18th birthday party in this pub, and of course there were balloons and badges with 18 today! written all over them. At the bar they were kind of confused - 'I though you were already 21!' but of course they couldn't refuse me then! :D

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson