• 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 45-50
    • over 50

Just turned 39 here. Lordy, Lordy I'm almost 40! :)

Feel better now than I did a few years ago however. Maybe training has something to do with that. Hmmm....... :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 25.

Laurie, I can sympathise with you - I sometimes still get asked for ID for beer. :roll:

One of my newbie karate students asked me how old I was the other day.

He was shocked when I said 25 - he told me I looked about 17!!

Same here. I had a fellow student try to guess my age. They said 19! Wow! I wish LOL.

Laurie F

19. :) I see I'm the youngest person to vote. But, there are younger.

As others have noted before, one of the things that makes this site great is it's attractiveness to people of all ages. That was one of my goals when I started it... to be inviting and welcoming to people of all ages - young people and old people.

Not to treat people of certain age levels, experiences or backgrounds harshly, not to be limited by level of knowledge - only by attitude.

to be inviting and welcoming to people of all ages - young people and old people.

Not to treat people of certain age levels, experiences or backgrounds harshly, not to be limited by level of knowledge - only by attitude.

Patrick, you've certainly managed to make KF an inviting and welcoming place for all.

I can say with confidence that most people on here will back me up - KF is one of the best sites on the entire web.

Congrats on a good job! :up:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

well, just so i can break patricks record, i turned 18 a little over 3 months ago. i generally get confused for much older though; can't explain why. it's a wee bit irritating, actually. i joined my current school with a buddy and everyone assumed we were in college, where as we were actually a mere 16. still, brings in a wider range of the ladies :brow:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I'm 25.

Laurie, I can sympathise with you - I sometimes still get asked for ID for beer. :roll:

One of my newbie karate students asked me how old I was the other day.

He was shocked when I said 25 - he told me I looked about 17!!

Frequently happen with me too. :D ..I'm 23...and people say i look alot younger...

"With a bit of imagination, kata can be deadly." - Hidy Ochiai