Coco

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah buddy..being 14 is a pain. i'm not being sarcastic, when i was 14 i hated life at certain points. i have 3 brothers, 2 older and 1 younger and no what a hassle they can be. but you'll get though it if you just dont give up.

i'm now 27 and doing well, but just rememebr having some tough yeas in my early teens.

as for working out, a really good and cheap excvecise you can do is jumping rope. itbuilds endurance, trims fat, helps with coordination, tones muscle, etc. start out and just jump 1 minute straight, and take a minute and half off. then another full minute, minute and half break. do 3 dsets of this in the morning and at night. then cut your break to one minute rest. after about a week, do 2 minutes straight, with one minute rest..3 sets, morning and night. you'll improve quickly. you want to keep it up until you can go 4 sets, 3 minuts straight, with a minute rest in between. it takes about 20 minutes, and if you do it monring and night, your results will come quickly. thats how boxers train and i'm sure you see most of them are in real good shape.

as for your eating habits..mom might be buying the food..but you can tell her to trade the chips for carrots and coke for milk or water. also..as some people have said...learn to cook. cooking, like everyhting else, will improve with practice. as you said you smped tons of the time on the computer...you shoudlbt have any difficulty finding easy recipes online...or forums discussing cooking made easy. about being so tired, your diet is a big contributer of how much energy you have. think of your body as a machine and you wanna put the best fuel in it possible. also..dont overtrain. have one day a week off.

hope some of this helps. i know its rough, but you can do it buddy. take care

"The wise and successsful will always be met with violent opposition by mediocre minds."