• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coco,

I will first apologize because I really wasn't trying to imply that you had my situation, or a bad situation at home. And when I was referring to a serious condition, I didn't mean that you were presently skin and bones.

You had indicated at home that your mom only bought you junk food. When I was saying to communicate, I meant to communicate what kind of diet you needed so she would buy healthy foods that you prefer. Being a father of 3, and a grand-dad now, I know that many times we would shop for foods that our daughters ate and didn't prefer. But they never communicated that to us until they got much older. Had they taken a moment to say "mom/dad, you got a minute to talk." We would have gave them a diet they prefered. For example, one daughter prefered a vegitarian diet because she never told us that she wanted to go on this diet. I wasn't meaning that you didn't communicate with your parents in a disfunctional sense.

The reference to my story was not to imply that you had this situation. But, what you could become if you kept up a heavy training regimen and poor diet - and why I stated a serious condition. One of the three persons I referenced, a US Team member, was a person I personally got started in Karate. He was 230 pounds when he started - and climbing. When he got mono, he was 5'11" and 136 pounds!

If I implied anything else, it was only that I was talking in general to a general audience. I am use to writing to very large audiences whom know my writing style and don't get offended - usually appreciative. I have a tendancy to talk to everyone while responding back to one person - probably a bad habit, but that's what I do in a typing vacuum...

So if I sound harsh, please don't be offended. Some subjects I have a lot of passion with only because I care and hope that others can learn from my past mistakes and experiences to their benefit in the future.

Your's truly,

- Killer -

Mizu No Kokoro

Shodan - Nishiyama Sensei

Table Tennis: http://www.jmblades.com/

Auto Weblog: http://appliedauto.mypunbb.com/

Auto Forum: http://appauto.wordpress.com/

Ohh no, you dont sound harsh at all! Thanks for the comment, I did have a talk with my parents recently, and its all woring out great.

When he got mono, he was 5'11" and 136 pounds! - WHOA! lol

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)

???

matbla - Why dont you just set a signature insted of posting that on every post you make? Just look in the top right and go to Profile.

Drunken monkey - whaa??

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)

Coco, open up word on your comp and write up a fitness program, and design it so it challenges you and gets you sweating. List push-ups, sit-ups etc.

Stick to this daily program everyday, and when it starts to get easy make it harder. Listen to advice on this forum and encorparate it into ur program, make it tough and hard and dont miss a workout.

Another thing, join a gym if you can, in my opinion one of the best way to keep fit. Also get a part-time job, it'll keep you active, minimise ur time on comp and of course get u money.

One last thing, everytime u eat somthing write what u ate down and at the end of the day look at the list, and if u eat lots of junk ur gonna be pretty shocked when u see it all sitting on the page. This will help u to think about what ur doing.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee