• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Defending yourself against guns from a distance?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way.

You have to at that point get away or get to safety somehow.

Put something or many somethings between you and the gunman.

give yourself a way to back out and still keep something between yourself and the gunman.

Dont stop. dont stay put.

this is all assuming you are not responsible for any other lives around you.

If you have others around you in this situation then the problems increase dramatically because then you not only have to dodge the gunman but keep him away from others as well

Lucky .. you don't know anything about this :D

The solution: dodge the bullet while performing a very high leap and land on the assailant. Or just catch them in your palm :lol:

Seriously though ... the chances are minimum. If the attacker was closer maybe it was better. In this case hope he's a bad aimer ...

How to defend yourself against an attacker with a handgun, who is about 10 feet away from you?

You don't. If you do, there is a great possibility that you will be killed.

Regards,

-Steve Delaney

The methods of war become the methods of peace.

If you are being attacked by someone with a gun :cry: , I would offer the least lethal target possible(an arm, a leg :bawling: ) if that dosen't help stick your finger in the end of the barrel... :o

(please do not stick your finger in the end of a gun barrel ! :roll: )

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

") if that dosen't help stick your finger in the end of the barrel..."

from 10 ft. away :-? u must have a hell of an arm...

me, i'd just do exactly what the gunman told me to. if though was no immediate threat of him/her actually firing, just do whatever s/he wants. if s/he obviously intends to kill you anyway, you'd might as well just take a gamble. that's probably just the macho male in me talking, though :P

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

If some people can dodge bullets or catch them in their palm, I guess I can stick my finger in the end of a gun barrel from 10 feet away, ta dah !

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.