• advertisement_alt

Great lesson tonight

aefibird

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Bird,

Hope yer finger heals quick m8 :)

I was off for almost a month with a screwed up back.

I've been back two weeks and I'm getting back into shape again.

Sensei talked me into competing in a knockdown tournament in San Diego on August 14th but first I'm going back home.

It will be my first visit to the UK since I move to California 7 years ago and my first visit back home in 15 years :)

There won't be much time left for staying sober...

Then I get back on the 6th and have 7 days to get ready :(

If I get through that I get the pleasure of my brown belt test on September 18th, graded by our Seiko Shihan.

Osu!

ET

Hey Bird,

Hope yer finger heals quick m8 :)

Thanks! :)

but first I'm going back home.

It will be my first visit to the UK since I move to California 7 years ago and my first visit back home in 15 years :)

There won't be much time left for staying sober...

:lol: have fun!! Which bit of the UK are you originally from?

If I get through that I get the pleasure of my brown belt test on September 18th, graded by our Seiko Shihan.

Good luck with your tourney and the belt test too! :karate:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

So far at the karate school I'm attending, the class size has been fairly small. When I was in the tkd club at my college, the classes were much larger. I'm finding I prefer the smaller classes, largely due to that more relaxed atmosphere and the individual attention. :-)

~Erin

9th Kyu

"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft."

~ Theodore Roosevelt

Bird,

I'm originally from the Shetland Islands (born in Edinburgh and moved there at 5).

I went to university in Sheffield and then lived outside Leeds for a few years before moving to California in 1997.

It's going to be weird as hell going back after all this time.

I wish my girlfriend could come with me, she is from Tokyo, but she got her passport stolen last week :(

Yeah the tournament is going to be tough, but I'll just give it my best and try not to let the dojo down. That means it's going to get ugly in there :)

I've developed a mean shita zuki now, especially with my left to the liver.

I hope I can land one good one.

I'll let you all know how I get on.

Osu!

ET