• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Expanding musical tastes...

Fenris-wolf

kardinal a rapper from toronto. choclair, benny bennassi, kayne west, buck 65 is kinda original. mamboleo by loona. anything by moby. PPK a russian techno group, ramstein especially du hast and bang bang, saliva, played-alive by safri duo, alice deejay, armand van halen, chinese folk music, heaven only knows by K-OS, por que no, punjabi mc, mysterious times by sash!.

these are some songs and artistis i enjoy.

"Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battle field."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ramstein especially du hast and bang bang"

personally, i think du hast and feuer frei are two of there lesser songs, but that's just me. alter mann, spieluhr, and engel are all songs i dig a wee bit more.

another band that just sprang to mind is the hiss. there lyrics are super generic, but the music in its self is good, stripped down rock. if you dig jet or the darkness or just that general, energetic rock sound, i think you might like them. the trouble is i don't think you can just find there cd around. i happened to see them in concert and bought it there, else i think you'd have to order it.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

heh, i just watched him in the rocky horror picture show not to long ago. he never did it for me.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

yeah it is :) you get in free at a local theater if you dress up; i always go as riff raff. someday i'll get the nerve to go as dr. frank n' furter, but untill then...

Rick Derringer, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment (some of them in a collaboration with a part of King Crimson, awesome music), Genesis (before Peter Gabriel's departure in '75, good prog), Pink Floyd, Yes, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen, Stevie Ray Vaughan and The Double Trouble, Vangelis, JM Jarre, Rick Wakeman, Led Zeppelin, Lacrimosa, Metallica, AC/DC and so on.

Yeah, I'm a music geek :D

The Romones- Basically anything by them is awsome. In my opinion. Basically I'd recomend anything before the 80's. Nothing specific though. Oh, and I love Garth Brooks and Joe Diffy, I'd defidently recomend them if you can tolerate country.

• 2 weeks later...