• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A little game of Deadarms.

Hey um do any of you guys or gyrls know the game Deadarms? Well if your don't its a game where you and your opponent start punching each other in the arm until they say Deadarm. And well i was wondering if someone had any tips on puching really REALLY hard. Thanks.

"Smarts and Power will always Overcome"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just punch before the other person has the chance to tense up his arm, so it will hurt more without you having to really punch "harder". :P

Just be ready when it's your turn to take a hit!

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

it reminds me of when i was in junior high school and we allw anted to be the toughest kids and we played a game called bloody knuckles.

where we would rack each others knuckles with our own knuckles until someone bled or quit..

I have no idea what i was thinking back then so dont ask :/

yeah, see, in the old days, the cajuns, when two of them had an argument, they would each take a knife and a handkerchief. then they would both hold onto one end, and stab each other until one of them let go... or died. sounds kind of stupid, dosen't it? not that i'm implying anything...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Well a better game is to see who can punch the softest. Have your buddy go first then you go full out and say "you win". It will only work once. :lol:

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

• 2 weeks later...

I play that game alot..

if you know how to break bricks/boards, just pretend his arms a board, hes standing still waiting for you to hit him. remember, index finger and middle finger, smallest points witht he most pressure is what will break. and hit the SAME spot.