• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

White Belt in Karate Shotokan... Doubt...

Spielwurfel

I still have trouble remembering katas. The worst is when you are stopped in the middle for instruction then I just forget where I am and start to do part of another kata. :roll:

The more katas I learn the more forgetful I get. They start to look the same after a while.

I know that feeling well. The other day the class was practicing Heian Godan - all except me who had slipped into Bassai Dai and was wondering why everyone else was doing "Bassai Dai" 'wrong'. :roll:

My instructor is used to me having brain farts in the middle of kata practice now.

My worst katas for going wrong in are Kanku Dai and Kanku Sho.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
q beleza.. cada vez mais brazucas aki no forum... vc treina aonde véi?

Eu moro em São Paulo, na região de Barueri...

Eu treino na casa de um amigo mesmo... :) Eu e mais outros 2 amigos meus... É que o sensei só dá aula no clube, e como ninguém de nós somos sócios, então ele foi dar aulas na casa de um dos meus amigos... :D

I still have trouble remembering katas. The worst is when you are stopped in the middle for instruction then I just forget where I am and start to do part of another kata. :roll:

The more katas I learn the more forgetful I get. They start to look the same after a while.

I must be getting a little bit of whats his hiemers... :P

I just learned Taykioko. But I don't thing that I'll forget the katas... :)

q bom kra... tá treinando como os primórdios... e não se preocupe com os katas.. em saber mtos deles, e saber todos perfeitos... é bom treinar bem a técnica, do soco, do chute.. das defesas.... treinar as bases... daí depois c dedicar aos katas e suas aplicações.. pq vc sabendo o básico tudo fica mais fácil... pelo menos é a minha opinião...

e não se eskeça... Have fun... always...

If you could improve yourself in only three or two months, everybody would be invencible...

Now you'll think I'm an ...ss but please use English so we can understand what you are "saying: :) I happen to understand something because my language has some similarities with yours, but I guess not all the people have this advantage. It's a forum for English speakers, so please help us keep track of your ideas by writing them in the language we're supposed to know. Or at least put a translation, though it takes space and it's tiresome. :karate: