• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What NON-Fiction Book are you reading at the moment?

BlueDragon1981

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Art of War: The Denma Translation

Tai Chi's Ancestors; The Making of an Internal Martial Art by Douglas Wile

You must be stable and balanced in your foot work, if you have to use your martial knowledge in combat, your intent should be to win. If you do strike, you must release great power! The martial arts are easy to learn, but difficult to correct.

I'm working my way through the complete works of Bill Bryson at the moment. I've read them all before but they're so good that they're worth more than one reading. I'm reading Mother Tongue at the moment, it's about the history and development of the English language.

I've also been reading various nf books to help me write my University dissertation (12,000 words, eek!!)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

lets see i read several books at once and do a few chapters of each.

Hardball Selling - Robert Shook

Tao of Jeet Kun Do - Bruce Lee

Principles of Kenpo books 1-5 - Ed Parker

Super System A course in Poker - Doyle Brunson

The Encyclopedia of Urban Legends is my bedtime book. The Art of War is my public transportation book. Otherwise I'm reading wack Astronomy textbooks.

i'm reading Friedrich Nietzsche's The Birth of Tragedy and The Genealogy of Morals. also, i'm tutoring someone in History and am thus re-working my way through A History of the Modern World by R.R. Palmer and Joel Colton (8th Edition) and William L. Shirers Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

The Encyclopedia of Urban Legends is my bedtime book. The Art of War is my public transportation book. Otherwise I'm reading wack Astronomy textbooks.

Now this is scary. The Art of War is my laundry book my lunch book is

Frauds, Myths And Mysteries by Felder. I'm also reading excerpts of The Unfettered mind on the net I'm having trouble finding it in hard cover around here.

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.