• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ong Bak...hai phen srapa pa khuen gaien tahen kaa muay thai

How accurate do you think ong bak is?

I have alot of videos but one stands out is ongbak he's very good at muy thai and he slso study fitness in school so hes very acrobat he can jump overs cars and so on to me he is the coolest martial artist so far.

The movie relses was year 2003 i had the Thai version in the movie they speak Thai and E-san.

Tien the hero in the movie real name is tony jaa something like that.

laa gon krub pom.

I am a karate master, the way of balance, and the way of invisibility.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well, i've seen it. my sister went to thailand and bought it for me cuz she knows i'm a sucker for kung fu movies, and the guy in the movie is supposed to be one of the best. however, i really don't speak a word of thai. so... yeah, that was trouble. the fighting was cool, though :brow:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

When the movie starts Tony the real hero name pratice moves from muaythai.com i.e. ''yanyotee''

with ''jolacre fad han'' jolacare means crocodile fad means hit han means tail or spinning thai back kicked.

well, that solves that. now i just need to translate the rest of the movie...

Well okay, i seen the movie about 30+ times.

Firstly the movie starts in a village nongpado ''nong'' means lake ''pado'' is the name.

It will take long to explain.

Ongbak was a child with no mother or farther, he was left outside a watt that means temple so the monk looks after him and train him muay thai, the monk was a mt fighter before but he killed an oponet in the ring so he became a monk. Am thai so I can explain for you.

Most of the movie speaks north eastern thai language and thai.

Tony jaa and his freind the bald guy real name is ''mom'' that how you pronuced it. Try to find the bhuddas head and meet these bad people.

The final oponent ongbak have to face was a thai guy but the movie said it was a burmess guy 9in the movie).

I'll explain later the english version I seen is not vey accurate with the langauge spoken thai have 46 letter while english have only 26. :brow:

My personal all time favorite MA movie. I saw it in BKK in 2003 when it was released. I saw it a total of five times before I left Thailand that year. I don't speak much Thai, but fortunately, it had English subtitles. I since had a good friend of mine in Thailand send me a copy on DVD. Awsome movie!!

Pain is temporary, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars!

-=pain is weakness leaving the body=-

If there's lead in the air, there is hope in the heart!

I honostley think that this guy could give Jackie Chan a run for his money, I mean the chase scene in the street when he jumps through the hoop of barbed wire alone makes me think he's already way ahead of jet Li and the others. While as a MT guy I loved the fight scenes, I think they need some work in order to break into the mainstream market. Does this guy have any more Movies? :-?

Donkey

"Does this guy have any more Movies? "

not from what i've seen.

and lucky boxer, i couldn't even follow what was going on and still thought it was cool. i recomend it, but have no idea how you would get it... aside from going to thailand :brow:

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 1 month later...