• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Some black belts are just to cocky

RONIN W

If he was bragging that he was a black belt, then he wasn't a black belt.

And what's with the cigarette?!? I don't know about you guys... but i would think it is quite a rarity to find a chain-smoking black belt. I mean, he had to be a chain-smoker, if he forgot about the cigarette attached to his lips while he was spouting out threats.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen big men act like that....

Some people just don't like "rookies"

Sometimes, probably if I am in a bad mood, I have a really short temper for teaching the lower ranks, especially white belts just were in the dojo for so few classes they can't do very basic things. At other times I am as patient as can be....

Maybe he was having a bad night?

It happens to all of us.

He was a black belt...but extremely underestimated my scrawny friend.

Never ever underestimate someone

I know i'm being a pest here, but ... how do you know he was a black belt? Was he wearing it? Did he show you his Black Belt ID card?!?

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Sorry White Warlok...I was cranky yesterday. I hope this answers your question...

He was known to be black belt , because he had one. He went to a dojo, trained and came out a black belt(not a very good one obviously)

He was known for picking fights around town, and nobody stepped up to him(because he was a black belt).I dont know the circumstances wich led up to the fight, but i know what happened in the end.

Does that answer your question?

"Knowledge is Power!"

~Matousek~

Martial Arts