• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back then i was 13 and now I am 15....

I Studied various martial arts and have read many books ....

I never stayed a schools for more than a month i still trained on my own at home....

I think I could have beaten him in a fight....

if i was paired with you during training, i think i would've said something worse than 'rookie'...

sorry.

i know it's mean of me to say that

but it is just me being honest.

LOL DM, :P

The term we use is ......"Fresh Meat"!!!!!! :D

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

many people reach a certain color rank and think they're good but they still suck...they dont know how to apply it, and they look down on other just because reach the highest rank does mean youve masterd it.... the true warrior never underestimaetes his opponent and keeps aware of his opponent deceptive way.....

many people reach a certain color rank and think they're good but they still suck

but is this better or worse than the guy who has no real training who thinks he can take on someone who has spent some time to gain a black belt?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Agreed DM, it sounds like there's a complete lack of respect through the enitre school. The black belt is supposed to set the tone as far as respect and discipline go. However, Ronin, it was your sixth class, after jumping from school to school and reading books, and you can beat him in a fight??? Sounds to me that you put off a certain attitude which causes people to want to razz you. But that doesn't make what he said ok.

AND WHY WAS THERE A 16 YEAR OLD BLACK BELT RUNNING THE CLASS without a head instructor standing on his heels?

from the sounds of his post, the black belt was just assigned to him for the exercise.

which y'know, sounds like a good thing seeing as he IS a beginner.

face it, the black belt wanted to do 'proper' training, not watch some punk * kid with an attitude attempt to do a form.

i'm pretty sure we all know how he felt.

as i said before, if it was me paired with you, i would've given you a much harder time, especially seeing as how you probably think you can take me on too....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• 3 weeks later...

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

• 4 weeks later...

Your absoloutely right ronin, some blak belt are cocky.

I have a very close friend who had this incident with a black belt...

A big husky guy started to pick a fight with my scrawny friend. The big husky guy started spouting off that he was a black belt, and was going to hurt my friend. The husky guy attacked my friend but made one fatal mistake...a ciggaret, he didnt take out his cigaret! So what basicly happened is the big husky guy got his own cig shoved down his throat , then he was choked with the cig in his throat. My friend is extremely fast and thinks of the smallest details to use against his enemies. By the way... he only learned from books.

"Knowledge is Power!"

~Matousek~

Martial Arts