• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting blood off a gi

Ti

If you happen to keep it for many years and are accident prone, maybe you can be satisfied with a Red Gi? :)

Glad to hear you were able to get it clean. Keep the blood on your belt to show your hard word and dedication to your art.

• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 weeks later...

It would have looked better with the blood

Phil

Ryu Kyu Christian Karate Federation

"Do not be dependent on others for your improvement. Pay respect to God and Buddha

but do not reley on them." Musashi

• 3 weeks later...

one word "Bleech" I have had to get blood out of mine several times and nothing works like bleech guaranteed.

Draw close to god, and god will draw close to you. James 4:8

If you get blood on your gi, it is always important that when you go home, you deal with the stain right away. Rinse the blood out with COLD water, if you do it when you come home it should come out VERY easily. NEVER use warm or hot water as it will set the stain and it will be VERY hard to get out.

If you do this when you get home, you can avoid using bleach which will weaken the material in your gi.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep the blood on, cause maybe sometime some hot chick will join your MAs class and ask waht happened to your GI. And you can tell her that one night after class you walked home form class and were ambushed by like 3 guys, no 5 guys that sounds more impressive, and beat the hell outa all of them. But you hit one guy in the face so hard that blood just poured all over him and your Gi. And she'll be like "Really"??? And ycould say "No I tripped one night in class and stained my Gi pretty bad" Or use my story or one like it ;) Lol

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate....