• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello from Eastern Canada!

Eriku

(bowing towards you) :karate: Hi there!

I'm from Gatineau (province of Quebec) in Canada. Geographically, that's just across the river from Ottawa :D

I just made a comeback in Shotokan Karate (JKF) after 12 years of absence (college, family, kids, you know the rest...). I'm blue belt and looking forward to a nonstop hard and dedicated training. My oldest daughter (11 yo) has just started Karate this week as well! Very stimulating to keep on going, let me tell you! But I wish I had that flexibility and quick recovery after an intensive training... ah well... only time will tell.

I just found out about this great site and look forward to contribute and enjoy the forums.

Cheers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

welcome.

And i wish you fun in your journey.

It always makes it more fun to share the experience with a family member, my wife started karate a short itme ago adn i look forward to the day our children start as well.

Welcome.

Once we make our move back to Houston, I'm hoping both my kids get back into it as they were in the past.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Welcome, I envy you having a family member training with you, any advice for someone who might have a family member start training with them soon?

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!