• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best UFC Video?

The Hollywood Video by my house rents out some UFC videos. The highest numbered i've seen are in the twenties, maybe thirties. I haven't seen much UFC, except highlights on the internet. Could anybody refer me to some really good videos to rent? Ones with a lot of action! :brow:

"Give me back my sandals or i'm keeping your nephew's hamster..."- Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they are in the mid 40s now.

they all have some good action.

The first 10 or so UFCs were a little less skilled, as peopel were getting used to what was going on and developing training to cover all aspects of what was being thrown at them.

the last 30 or so have all been fairly good, with some of the best matches in my opinion coming in the last 10 or so UFCs.

I know there are memorable fights thrown all throughout the events, but i cant remember one UFC that stands out tremendously over the rest.

Get UFC hits volume 1 or 2 ..ultimate knockouts if they have it. If not just pick one..some are better than other but most are pretty good.

• 1 month later...

Depends what you're looking for when watching the fights. My favorites personally are UFC's 2 and 4. UFC 2 was probably one of the bloodiest MMA tournaments ever. UFC 4 I like because the great upset with Royce over Severn.

More recently, the latest UFC is my fav for no other reason that Charuto vs Hughes and Mir vs Sylvia

• 3 weeks later...

The first few are a must see. They may have not contained all of the best fighters as they do now but the diversity was incredible. I remember seeing a 500 pound man fighting a 210 pound man, and the 210 pound man winning by chopping him down. It was fun to watch the completely different styles go head to head. Now it seems there are only grapplers and strikers due to the rule changes.

Oh and I think it was the 2nd one where a dude is hitting a guy square in the nuts like 5 times. Ye, you gotta check out the first few to see what no holds barred really means. I would start at 1 and just get the next one every weekend till I saw all of them. There is something to learn from all of them.

• 4 weeks later...

They're starting to raise the bar in these types of events.Most of the new UFC's are pretty good,the sport is evolving quite nicely.But, PRIDE is by for my favorite MMA event,probably the best on the planet.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

1,2,and 3 were awesome.......I liked the fight between Kimo and Royce Gracie

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

I think you really need to watch some of the first UFC's this way you actually can see how the fighters and developing differently. In the first UFC it was style against style and now each fighter is training on all aspects of a fight stand-up to grappling and everything in between. So its nice to be able to watch how the fighters change threw the first so many events. ENJOY

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!