• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Belt embroidery

Please forgive me, I am not sure as to which forum I post this in.

I was wondering if anyone knows of an online store that you can order an embroidered black belt from? The last black belt test we did was 2 years ago and the person we had embroider the belt was really good but packed up and moved to another state and we have no way to reach them.

So if you know of any, please let me know. To make it more complicated, the font is usually a cursive font which turns off all the embroiderers in my local area from doing the task.

Thanks so much!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kim Pacific

Just search that name. He does all styles of writting and all colors if you have a special color he will use it if you send him a copy.

To get both sides done it costs about 50-60 bucks. Not bad and its a very good belt.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I got my belt embroidered through Playwell. It cost about £50, which was for the satin black belt & embroidary on both ends. They also do gi/martial srts uniform embroidary.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

There are lots of reputable companies that will do this for you, I suggest you ask for a sample of their work before doing any ordering, have them mail or fax something so you can see if it will work with the embroidery in your school already. Many companies will work with you to get it just right.

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd recommend Tokaido, Shureido, Hirota and Ki International. They do embroidery in a way that there's no "negative" image in the reverse side. That, of course, requires that belt is embroidered before it is stitched together. That kind of belts are a bit more expensive, but usually the quality is also very much higher and they do look a lot better.

Jussi Häkkinen

Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Seibukan Karate-Do (Kyan Chotoku lineage)

Turku

Finland