• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you bring down someone bigger than yourself?

is a punch straight in the neck(adam's apple) usually fatal? ive never done it cuz i always thought of it as a 50/50 chance he might die... whats the real odds? cuz this dude im gonna fight is 3 times my size

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point as others:

This problem, and other problems, won't go away until you put a stopper on your ego and need for revenge. Despite how annoying the guy may be, try to look at him as a human being, with a father, mother, brothers and sisters. Recognize he's not everything in front of you, he's more... and he's less. You don't have to make him your friend, but you do need to try and stop 'ensuring' he's your enemy.

Be prepare for losing the fight as well as winning. Perhaps there is more to be lost than losing a physical aspect.

no, its pretty difficult to kill someone by punching their throat.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

are you saying i could punch them in the throat and they wouldnt die?? is it a risk im taking or what? im talking about a straight punch in the throat theyll be coughing n stuff... n they will survive?

.....but how often are you going to get the opportunity to get a clear shot at the throat?

it is a small target that is well protected.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

but how often are you going to get the opportunity to get a clear shot at the throat? it is a small target that is well protected.

If you're unsure about a punch to the throat, try a ridgehand (opposite of a knife hand). If he throws a right hand punch, parry it downward with your left hand and ridgehand him to the throat with your right hand.

I was once hit with a knifehand strike to the throat during an Olympic style TKD match (this is NOT a legal strike). I dropped to my knees gasping for air. After my 8 count I got up and beat this guy.

However, within minutes after the fight my neck was swelling. Saliva wouldn't go down, I was drolling all over. I couldn't eat and drinking caused pain. I lost my voice for several days. When it came back it was garggled.

The doctor's exam showed I had damaged to the vocal chord. I ended up having to go to speech therapy to relearn how to talk. I'm better now, and I didn't die.

Warning: Do you want to be this guy's friend? There's a chance that if you beat him he'll accept you and want to be your friend. That's what happened to me in the 7th grade. I kept getting picked on by a small gang. When I finally had enough and took out several of them all of a sudden they wanted me to stay after school and play football, or join the basketball team and hang out with them. I didn't want any part of that kind of friendship. I switched schools the next year.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes