• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you bring down someone bigger than yourself?

They wouldn't come, they found out somehow that im a Kickboxer, it gave them another thing to bitch about.

And 'Kata' wouldn't like a controlled fight he would go to school saying ' The only reason he beat me is because i couldn't go full on'

the best way to get hit is to not get hit at all

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So go full on. There's nothing saying a kickboxing match can't be full contact. Hell, go without headgear and shin guards if he wants to. I'd stick with gloves, but that's about all you really need to insist on. No sense breaking your hand on his face ya know.

Pain is temporary, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars!

-=pain is weakness leaving the body=-

If there's lead in the air, there is hope in the heart!

Of course, you should really try and avoid the fight, but if it really comes down to it I'd say take out his legs first. Put that experience from TKD and kickboxing into effect and aim for his knee or a good solid shot to his thigh, that'll most likely make him think twice about a fight.

You don't start cutting down a tree by chopping at the trunk...You start at the low limbs and work up. That's why god gave bullies kneecaps, see?

It wouldn't look good in front of the school if i kick him.

There are a lot of wannabe street fighters in my school. They think they know everything about a fight , yet they have never been even a little bit trained in any fighting arts. And most of them have never been in a fight .EVER.

I sure would like it if there wasn't any wannabe street fighters in the world.They seem to think that going to the gym and building up their beach muscles will make them the best fighters in the world.

the best way to get hit is to not get hit at all

If you want to look good in a fight then go take gymnastics instructions, boxing instructions, and whatever else you want to and then go fight in the ring.

If you want to win a fight, then you do whatever is necessary to win, period end of story.

If you have some big guy picking on you and tormenting you and he has you cornered and is going to beat your *, then you use whatever means necessary to defend yourself.

whether its a kick to the groin, or to the knees, or whatever