• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you bring down someone bigger than yourself?

Well if not sand then like salt/pepper if your in a restaurant, or red pepper. If that doesnt work you could give him a sleeper hold and knock him out and run away. Thats what I am taught to do if I don't want to kill the guy.

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

theres a rule, where ever the hair goes the head follows, just grab the hair and knee to the face... end of fight... if he has too short hair grab the ears.. and no im not joking then knee to the face... end of fight..

hope this helps,

andrew

"Who Dares, Wins"

Go for soft easy to grab stuff like the ears ribs there an area on the inside of the thigh that hurt no matter how big you are you can grab that and use his size to your advantage keep distance and make him waste energy trying to catch you with his mass

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

there is also another rule that says where ever the head goes, the body goes.

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War

there is also another rule that says where ever the head goes, the body goes.

That rule is only true in a grappling situation. If I punch you in the face, your head will jerk back, but your body may not, depending on how hard the blow was. However, if we are clinching and I have your head, then your body will follw where ever I take you, because I have CONTROL of your head.

theres a rule, where ever the hair goes the head follows, just grab the hair and knee to the face... end of fight... if he has too short hair grab the ears.. and no im not joking then knee to the face... end of fight..

hope this helps,

andrew

the problem is that NOTHING is that cut and dry. that is part of the problem you face when speaking in theory. What if the guy you are fighting is bald, has very small ears and is a boxer, so it's hard to grab his ears? What if the guy is wearing a skull cap, and his hair and ears are covered? What if he's wearing a motorcycle helmet?

How to take down? Do you mean beat?

Answer:

Quickly.

If you mean to the ground...

Answer:

Quickly.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

if you were taking on a big jock guy with little to no martial arts train ever, is it better to keep your distance until an opening, or attack him head on? also, in the situation he tries to tackle you, is it better to knee him in the face or hammerfist both sides of his head?