• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you bring down someone bigger than yourself?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basic sprawl. Something all HS wrestlers learned, and all martial artists SHOULD learn.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Is there a record for most pages on one topic? Anyway THanx to all those that contributed to the topic. Here is THe scoop, ITS OVER NOW. We had our fight, well i wouldn't call it a fight.He came up to me , i told him to ''f*ck of , not in the mood"

and he retaliated by grabing in my wrist with one hand and my throat the other. i really dont know what happened then, it happend really fast, but somehow i managed to brake, or Fractior ,his wrist.

one of my friends told me that i grabed his thumb (the one gripping my throat) with one hand and twisted his wrist with the other. I personally think it was one big fluke.

After that a couple of teachers questioned us about it (we were both present at this time), i couldnt stop looking at his wrist wraped up in bandages. he tried to stay that it was one big ' misunderstanding'

but simply told the whole story, truthfully. And now he hasnt even looked at me eversince.

I love happy endings .lol :D :karate:

the best way to get hit is to not get hit at all

You probably earned his respect now and he will rather eat razor blades that choke you again, but as 47MartialMan said ... "Watch Your Back". He might be with friends one day and he might have had something to drink as well .... If that be the case, trust me, he will have a score to settle and will probable have assistance ....

But on the brighter side ..... Gr8 stuff!!

"You do not truly know someone until you fight him." - Seraph

"To be the best, you must be the best." - Me

Yep, we all give you "Thumbs Up", uh, all except that bully. He has to wait till his hand heals first. :wink:

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• 8 months later...

I know this thread is kinda old but, but I was browsing and I found it. The best advice to anyone who is in a combat situation with someone who is larger than you, is to FIGHT DIRTY. I would suggest throwing sand in his eyes, when regains his sight you'll be gone.

Edited by Ninjitsu

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

-Sun Tzu, the Art of War