• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you bring down someone bigger than yourself?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ryan gry, sorry to hear about ur situation and i hope it goes well. personally, id rather people just be nice to each other but there r a####### in the world. these bullies at lot of time r just all talk and probably really wont fight. try and not sya anythign to him and will make him mad, like when he started walking away and u yelled something to him, whenenver he says something, just ignore him. best of luck to u man.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

hey Ryan gry, sorry to hear about ur situation and i hope it goes well. personally, id rather people just be nice to each other but there r a####### in the world. these bullies at lot of time r just all talk and probably really wont fight. try and not sya anythign to him and will make him mad, like when he started walking away and u yelled something to him, whenenver he says something, just ignore him. best of luck to u man.

Good point Maawraph. But sometimes a big horsefly can become annoying even if you ignore it. Then it will bite the be-jeeves out of you when you lower your guard.

If this guy is always after you , you are more or less the prey , should you decide to stand up to him and teach him to leave you well enough alone let him chase you and choose your own battleground , i once beat a "fat bully" in highschool because he chased me next to a nice big rail guard , when he charged me i simply locked my hands behind his neck and kicked his feet from under him , he hit his head on the rail and suffered a minor concussion and a baseball size welp on his forehead . true concussions are bad but his pride was hurt the most , especially ( in true bully fashion ) since he made sure there were alot of people around , as he planned to humiliate me . after that his attitude changed at least twords me =D

~Never retreat, Always advance to the rear.

I'd rather fight a big fat guy than a skinny guy. From my experiences, the fat guy will tire very quickly and is easy to knock off his feet. Once this happens you can just punch and kick away while he is breathing hard on the ground.

Now the skinny guy substitutes the force that a fat guy has with speed. Plus they always seem to have more conditioning whether that is natural or obtained from exercise.

Just get him off his feet. Try fighting him in gravelely area to help loosen his traction. If you both fall, you will get up much quicker. If you can do this, you will win.

Now if he is just a big guy and not fat, you will have a to abandon this strategy.

What i would do in a fight, is jump up and do a round house! That looks really cool especially when you can get higher then your height! like just over 5'6" thats my hight! I have practiced this kick so many times, plus it looks cool, but i would kick him in the nose or the jaw, just try not to snap his neck! Oh course, i would tell the principal and tell him that if he touches me one more time, i am goign to take care of the fight, if you dont! and I have told my principal that before, and he was like, ohhh ok...! i was seriouse too 7th grade! man oh man! bt of course different people have differetn ways of fighting :karate: I have been in TKD for 1 year, and my dad teaches me some stuff, but i want to do somthi8ng more then TKD, maybe some JuJitsu or jawgha, how ever you spell it, but of course, you have to be a black belt! good luck!

i have a kabar knife...black metal, brown handle, and a nice silver shine for the slice!

What i would do in a fight, is jump up and do a round house! That looks really cool especially when you can get higher then your height! like just over 5'6" thats my hight! I have practiced this kick so many times, plus it looks cool, but i would kick him in the nose or the jaw, just try not to snap his neck! Oh course, i would tell the principal and tell him that if he touches me one more time, i am goign to take care of the fight, if you dont! and I have told my principal that before, and he was like, ohhh ok...! i was seriouse too 7th grade! man oh man! bt of course different people have differetn ways of fighting :karate: I have been in TKD for 1 year, and my dad teaches me some stuff, but i want to do somthi8ng more then TKD, maybe some JuJitsu or jawgha, how ever you spell it, but of course, you have to be a black belt! good luck!

Right, this works well in confined spaces.

Just kidding, jump kicks, or flashy kicking does no goo in confined spaces.

Edited by 47MartialMan

• 2 weeks later...

What i would do in a fight, is jump up and do a round house! That looks really cool especially when you can get higher then your height!

That's a real good way to end up on the ground with a broken arm, collar bone, or neck.

Don't go airborne against someone bigger then you in a street fight, especially after only one year of training. If you don't make a perfect strike the energy of your kick won't be transmitted to the target area. It will be displaced or returned to you and you will "bounce" off him and go stright down. Not a good place to be, especially after falling 5'6" in the air.

Now think about what would happen to you if you're not fast enough with a flying technique and he blocks it, or worst yet, grabs your leg in the air. You'll be hanging upside down at his mercy. Does Atomic Skull Crusher ring a bell? It'll ring yours!!! :o

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes