• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how do you bring down someone bigger than yourself?

well, you could do what Bruce Lee does:

1 eye gouges

2 if that doesn't work, scratching his eyes

3 biting

4 groin kick

5 pull his hair

6 pull his groin

7 when he's down, just keep on wailing on him until u get tired :P

bruce lee actually did stuff like this when he was in street fights.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be kinda hard to sweep a 90 kilo guy if ur 58 kilos. Anyways, I know what your going through because im on the same exact situation. What I did to get out of it was, once when he came up to me I told him to bring it on, and started pissing him off. As soon as he touched me I punched as hard as I could in the face, and as he was bending down covering his face, round house kicked him in the head as hard as i could and knocked him out.

No... it didnt really happen, but it would be cool if it did huh? :D

No, really, if he touches, you , kill him(not literally), I mean, he tried to brake ur head open with a rock!

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)

THats not all, today he started sh#t, I mean like come'on i got over all of this 2 weeks ago.I was coming out of class and he was walking pass, he saw me so he walked pass and tryed to spook me by raising his hands suddenly,so naturally i raised my hands in defence.

He said 'Huh, ur still a little *', i told him to get over it and only a very slow mind would do what he does.

He than said ' do you want me to brake your leg?, than i'll get over it'

so a said ,well you can come and try, i want stop you, so he came up grabed my shoulders and tried to kick my leg , i moved my leg slightly and his foot slid of my leg and hit the wall.

'HA!' he just made a fool of himself in front of about 20 people! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't react instead told him 'keep walking before

i show you how to brake a leg!'

he walked away so i yelled to him

'that's right, roll away!' :karate:

the best way to get hit is to not get hit at all

Well it looks like you've had plenty of really good replies, but i'll go ahead and add my opinion just for the hell of it.

Firstly, it sounds like this guy's just trying to make himself look good - alot of talk and very little action.

One thing i'd be thinking of is, if I drop him and make him cry like a little girl in front of a crowd, is that going to be the end of it? Or is that just going to make him want to prove himself further? And how far is he willing to go to prove himself? Although after saying that, if he tries anything you have every right to defend yourself of course. I agree with what somebody suggested earlier about kicking the **** out of his legs.

And if he ends up on the ground, I wouldn't beat into him, because that will make you look bad :D Don't make yourself look like the bad guy. End the fight and walk away.

I would just make him fall down and walk away... The floor would probably beat him up while hes rolling around trying to get up and then he will be all dirty! The BEST!

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)

Personally, i see you're not doing anything there to resolve the issue. In fact, you're goading him to keep it up. Good way to find yourself in the leaning rest. :roll:

My recommends? Get control over yourself... and your mouth.

This problem, and other problems, won't go away until you put a stopper on your ego and need for revenge. Despite how annoying the guy may be, try to look at him as a human being, with a father, mother, brothers and sisters. Recognize he's not everything in front of you, he's more... and he's less. You don't have to make him your friend, but you do need to try and stop 'ensuring' he's your enemy.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

My recommends? Get control over yourself... and your mouth.-

White Warlock

I have control ,after seeing the circumstances he has put me under.

O.K i'll tell everyone here the whole story.

THis has been going on since primary school (this happened so long ago i don't even remember how or what this whole thing started over and i doubt he does either!) all i remember is that we always got into fights , always started by him!. he left that primary school , i don't remember when, and i forgot about him.

The years passed and we hardly ever saw of each over again (accept for bump intos up town or at the movies, even then he would either say something or do something to get us into a fight).

Than came high school and guess who was there?

I ignored him for about a year. Than this year came around and he rediscovered his enjoyment of picking on me . I've haven't yet once hit him! even though i should have a hundred times.

If you look back through this forum you will read about how he sneeked up on me and try to hit me over the head with a ROCK!

I've put up with a lot and now have come to relise that He wants to fight me to prove himself but i wont let him,i will never through a punch (unless no over choice)but instead i will let him embarrass himself in front of all his friends by showing how much of a stupid little boy he is.

I'll Never give him the satisfaction he wants! even if i have to egg him on, it will just eat at him further.

but i agree on your last few statements- i'll try :karate:

the best way to get hit is to not get hit at all