• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Power is nothing without Speed...

Red Triangle student

My Sensei says that Power is nothing with out Speed and I do agree with him. I mean you see all of these constant debates on what is better, Speed or Power? I think that none can exist without the other personally.

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I wish I followed that rule! ^^ I hate Losing!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well david, i agree with you need speed aswell as power, but power alone worked for BEN ROWLEY!!!

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

Adam, Ben Rowley beat me by chance! I WAS THE FIRST TO FIGHT HIM AND DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GOING TO RUN AT ME LIKE A LITTLE SICKO! But anyway, at least I got somewhere in that comp in Liverpool, eh?

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I am just pointing out that you underestimated his speed because he looked slow and big, just a bit of friendly advice for you my friend.

OK, you dont need to get all weird on me, you could just say that you were giving me some advice!

K, i dont want to start a fight in the forum, anyway, i was just saying you were a fool to u derestimate him, anyone would have made the same mistake of course.

They are, but thats not the point of this topic. Well, sort of it is. But I'm on about the fact that to produce Power, you need Speed.