• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Photoshop martial artists unite!

White Warlock

Hey all,

You all know me (or most of you do) from this forum. I've been haunting another of Patrick's forums and if any of you are interested in photoshop, either as an amateur or a professional, i would like to see some of your faces over in that other forum. I'm reasonably accomplished with photoshop, so i can and will share my secrets. I am also interested in picking up some tricks along the way, so by all means share. All skill levels, all ages, all interests...

http://www.photoshopforums.com

You can also find it listed in a drop-down menu on the top-right corner of this forum (where it says, "Network Websites").

See you there,

WW

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WW, that's cool! Thanks for the heads up on the link.

Photography is one of my hobbies, especially since I bought a Canon EOS 10D camera a year ago.

I have Photoshop, but I only know how to do a few things, and find myself overwhelmed by it's capabilities sometimes... okay, most of the time. :P

I'd love to get more proficient with PS. :)

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

• 1 month later...

WW, how much is Patrick paying you for promoting that link?? :lol:

Well, as we're on the subject of promoting excellent websites, here's another one of Patrick's:

https://www.sportsforums.net

Great forum, and it would be nice if some more people from KF joined.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Hehe, obviously nothing.

I was putting a decent amount of time in that forum, and having lots of 'one-post' visitors, so i was hoping to bring in people who have shown more loyalty to forums, especially people i already know (at least as well as the internet allows).

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...