• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shukokai Help!!!

Random_Player

Hey

i just started karate and i am wondering how else i can get better, i am really serious about progressing, is there internet sites i can go to for advice or a book which will give me more of a head start, please give me sum links and info on Shukokai plz.

Thanx :karate:

Andy

Shukokai - White Belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello and Welcome to the forums. This is always a good place to look for advice. :) Lots of knowledge here in many different styles that are welling to help.

Here's the link to the Shukokai Karate Federation.

http://www.shukokai-skf.com

Hope this helps!:)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

A lot depends on what you are looking to get out of Martial Arts. Martial Arts takes many years of training to be very, very good at. Our Hanshi told us after almost two years of training that we knew just enough to get hurt. :) And now after almost four more years of training I understand what he was saying. That's why you hear that Martial Arts is a way of life. Many here will tell you that the real training starts after receiving your black belt. There is no bad style of Martial Art in my opinion, you can have a bad instructor. All styles have pros and cons. If your just starting ask your Sensei lots of questions and practice what you learn in the dojo at home and anywhere else you get the opprotunity. It will help you progress, forgetting about it when you walk out the dojo door will not make you a Martial Artist. Others here may know more about your style and can tell you more details about it. :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi